Wednesday 12 June 2013

Glossybox

It’s that time of the month again and no, Glossybox isn't a creepy euphemism.

After a particularly messy night with Adele in January I attempted to send her home in my slippers with a jam jar full of wine (it was the closest thing I could find to a takeaway cup and it had a lid) but not before she could tell me about her new subscription. It wasn't to a magazine and it was designed to curb her spending on high end beauty products. Enter Glossybox.

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy but glad I hadn't drank as much as Adele. Charlie announced that he liked the idea of Glossybox and asked if I wanted a subscription. You receive a box of five high end sample beauty products for £10(plus P&P) every month- it sounds like a lot for samples but I can honestly say it's worth it. Charlie thought it would be nice for me to receive a treat every month in the post from him (we live together so actually posting something to me seemed a tad excessive).

My June 2013 box arrived today and even though he didn't pick anything in it, all I can think each month is 'what a thoughtful gift'.

No comments:

Post a Comment