Sunday 12 May 2013

Formula 1

When Charlie and I got together the 2010 F1 season was drawing to a close- this meant my weekends were suddenly going to be clear and Charlie spent a winter being lured into a false sense of security.

I've been obsessed F1 since Hamilton's rookie season when Dave, an English friend, decided to prove me wrong and show me that there is more to the sport than 'a bunch of fast cars doing laps'.

The <a href=""> rivalry</a>, the cheating, the sex scandles- on race weekend don't bother to try and coax me away from practice, qualifying or the grand Prix. Instead of spending 20 weekends a year a part, Charlie gave it a chance and while he will never dream of watching from the pits, he is sitting on the sofa next to me screaming at Vettel.

No comments:

Post a Comment