Tuesday 18 June 2013

Game of Thrones

I don't get it. I'm sure Charlie would love to escape to Game-of-Thrones-land; at least until the withdrawal symptoms kicked in and he realised he couldn't function without his custom built gaming PC (dubbed 'The Emperor'- it does look like it could remotely control the Death Star). I on the other hand, watched the first episode and thought 'seriously?'. It's not my thing. Normally I'll spend Monday nights painting and on the off chance we are together he'll be checking his watch and at 9pm he'll kiss me goodbye and excuse himself.

Yesterday we were having too much fun together to notice the time and Charlie missed the new episode so the next night we watched it together. I found the show dull, illogical and (without knowing any of the back story) unclear. Watching Charlie on the other hand was far more entertaining than any TV series and every time something happened he'd turn to me excitidly and whisper 'I can't believe he did that' or 'This completely changes the dynamic'. I will watch it from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment